with Time Release Technology
Rodex Forte is a unique, time-release formula that provides a therapeutic dose of Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid which are involved in numerous chemical processes within the body, including, but not limited to, the production of brain neurotransmitter, hormone balancing, energy production, and immune response.
- Natural Diuretic
- Stress & Mood stabilizer
- Weight loss aid
- Excellent for the regrowth of hair
- Supports the heart
- B6 is recommended by Dr. John Lee as helpful in maintaining hormone balance
- B6 aids conversion of tryptophan to serotonin to fight depression
- B12 supports a healthy nervous system, aids metabolism & fights stress
- B12 helps increase energy
Vitamin B6 is a “coenzyme”. Enzymes (responsible for all of the chemical reactions that are necessary for biological functions) are made from amino acids, which are made from proteins. Enzymes cannot function on their own. They must be activated. B6 is that catalyst, or activator, that ignites the enzymes and spurs them into action.
• Aids in the digestion and absorption of protein into the body
• It helps convert body fat and mobilize fat stores
• It is a natural diuretic (B6 causes the excess fluid to be sloughed off by the cells that are hanging on to an undue amount of water)
• Numerous studies have shown B6 to be effective for Weight Loss, Mood Swings, P.M.S., Stress, and Hormonal Balance
Vitamin B12 is essential for normal multiplication of cells (especially red blood cells), needed for a healthy nervous system, proper metabolism and stress fighter. Sometimes administered by injection, this method is not necessary because the Rodex Forte is sustained released and is of pharmaceutical grade which guarantees better utilization of vitamins B6, B12, and Folic Acid.
• Known to help increase energy levels which enables one to properly utilize fats, carbohydrates & proteins
• Relieves irritability, anxiety and depression
• Improves memory and balance
• Helps conditions such as anemia
Folic Acid is essential for the synthesis of adenine and thymine, two of the four nucleic acids that make up our genes, DHA and chromosomes.
• Aids in boosting energy production and red blood cell formation and is an essential component for healthy cell division and replication.
• Essential for the proper metabolism of homocysteine. Latest studies indicate it brings down the homocysteine levels in middle-aged men, to prevent heart attacks, stress, fatigue and some skin conditions. Women with a high intake of Folate and B6 lowered their risk of heart disease by 45%
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (150mg), Vitamin B12 (200mcg), Folic Acid (800mcg), Magnesium Silicate, Dicalcium Phosphate. In a special base to provide prolonged therapeutic action.