Regulates Mood, Better Sleep, Appetite & Energy
Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is better absorbed and retained than other forms of B12 (such as cyanocobalamin). Contains 5000 mcg of Methyl B-12 (Vitamin B-12) per lozenge, more than the typical B-12 shot! Vitamin B-12 plays a key role in the production of chemicals that help regulate sleep, mood, appetite, and energy!
● Promotes energy, stamina, improved mood
● Sustained mental clarity
● Helps keep memory sharp
● Reduce daily stress / irritability
● Helps diminish fatigue
● Helps with insomnia
● Helps with depression
● Can prevent graying of hair or balding
● May reduce risk of age-related brain & heart diseases, including Alzheimer's
● Protects nerve tissue & brain cells
Who needs Vitamin B-12?
● Individuals with fatigue & low energy
● Women with PMS
● Women in perimenopause & menopause (hormonal imbalance)
● People with a depressed, "unhappy" feeling
● Most adults over the age of 50 - they are often defficient
● Vegetarians, who do not eat eggs, cheese, or milk
● People with premature graying or balding hair
Suggested Use: Dissolve under tongue or chew one lozenge every 3 or 4 days or more frequently as needed with a meal.
Ingredients: 5000 mcg per lozenge (cherry flavor)
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, cherry flavor, citric acid, stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Note: color or product naturally varies from light pink to red.