The 35 Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
This list of common symptoms that occur during peri-menopause
and menopause was developed from the real-life experiences of hundreds of
All symptoms were experienced by numerous women.
Natural treatments and
bio-identical hormones can help address the symptoms.
1. Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes,
2. Irregular heart beat
4. Mood swings, sudden tears
5. Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night
6. Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier
periods, flooding; shorter cycles, longer cycles
7. Loss of libido (see note)
8. Dry vagina
9. Crashing fatigue
10. Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
11. Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
12. Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental
13. Disturbing memory lapses
14. Incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing
15. Itchy, crawly skin (see note)
16. Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
17. Increased tension in muscles
18. Breast tenderness
19. Headache change: increase or decrease
20. Gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas
21. Sudden bouts of bloat
22. Depression (see note)
23. Exacerbation of existing conditions
24. Increase in allergies
25. Weight gain (see note)
26. Hair loss of thinning, head, pubic, or whole body;
increase in facial hair
27. Dizziness, light-headedness, episodes of loss of
28. Changes in body odor
29. Electric shock sensation under the skin and in the head
30. Tingling in the
31. Gum problems, increased bleeding
32. Burning tongue, burning roof of mouth, bad taste in
mouth, change in breath odor
33. Osteoporosis (after several years)
34. Changed in fingernails: softer, crack or break easier
35. Tinnitus: ringing in ears, bells, ‘whooshing,’ buzzing
These symptoms may sound common to some of you,
but they are not normal. You were not designed to suffer!
If you have any of these symptoms, it is essential to get your hormones back in balance as soon as you can.
Natural Bio-Identical Progesterone
May be an answer for you.
You were not designed to suffer!